What is primary care?
Primary care is a go-to medical home for every patient. Our practice serves a wide range of health problems from injuries and illness to chronic health conditions that may require ongoing management.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Well visits and physicals
- Treatment of acute injuries and illnesses
- Managing chronic illness or conditions
- Nutritional guidance and weight loss care
- Prevention screenings and examinations
- Chronic pain
- Immune system disorders
- Opioid addiction treatment
When do I need primary care services?
Even when you’re in good health, you may still need to come into our office for annual physicals. Physicals are essential to ensuring your body is functioning properly and to monitor any potential changes that may be early signs of a health concern.
In addition to physicals, we also offer regular women’s and men’s preventative health screenings and exams. Preventive care is important to keeping you healthy and lowering your risk for potential infections and diseases.